Saute 2 onions and 2 cloves of minced garlic until onions are soft.
- 12 ounces (1 1/2 cups) water
- 3 Tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/8 cup organic brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons coarse sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon restaurant ground black pepper
- 1/2 Tablespoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
Mix in 2 cups HM Ketchup
Cook on low for about an hour.
De-bone and cut-up a Rotisserie chicken. Add to metal bowl (almost room temperature) and ladle sauce over, to heat. Serve on HM Bunz.
Add Spicy Shredded Beef to a metal bowl and ladle sauce over, to heat. Serve on HM Bunz.